[plug] Membership Cards was Update :)

Ben New benplug at leftclick.com.au
Tue Oct 14 11:33:32 WST 2003

Well...

I was going to leave this to the longer-term members since I've never
actually been to any of these meetings, but since nobody else has jumped
on board...  but anyway, find a name tag here (png and svg+xml:sodipodi
formats):

http://www.leftclick.com.au/private/plug/plug-nametag-template-v001.png
http://www.leftclick.com.au/private/plug/plug-nametag-template-v001.svg

I went for the blue background because it went with the skyline of
Perth... but I wont be offended if anyone tells me its crap because it
took me all of about 3 minutes to do.  If you do want to use it, modify
it, or whatever, please feel free.

--
Ben @ Leftclick
http://www.leftclick.com.au/

Done with sodipodi 0.32  (http://sf.net/projects/sodipodi/)

Tux picture directly from http://www.isc.tamu.edu/~lewing/linux/
Perth skyline modified from http://www.perthwa.com.au/
(hope they dont mind)

Main font = Nimbus Sans L
Script font = URW Chancery L
(not the same as the website, can anyone tell me what fonts they are?)