[plug] PDF in Linux

Sacha Schlegel schlegel at cs.curtin.edu.au
Tue Oct 14 12:02:03 WST 2003

Hi Ben

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 11:56, Ben New wrote:

> Sacha Schlegel wrote:
> > copy & paste works for me from xpdf.
> >
> > xpdf version 2.02pl1
>
> I have xpdf 2.01 and there are no copy or paste buttons, menu items,
> quickmenu items, or any other indication of editing commands.  Pressing
> ctrl+c and ctrl+v does nothing, as does the middle mouse button /
> left+right mouse button.  Strange...

:) You dont need the buttons.

Just highlight whatever you want to copy with your mouse (you will get a
dark area over your selection area) and then go into some editor and
paste it there (middle mouse button works for me).

Sacha

> Anyway I will try acroread as suggested by James - thanks.
Sacha                                   Schlegel
4 Warwick Str, 6102 St. James, Perth,  Australia
sacha at schlegel.li                www.schlegel.li
public key:            www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg