[plug] Partimage boot disk or cd

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Tue Oct 14 17:28:05 WST 2003

Ok I tried it.

After downloading the iso I typed:

mount systemrescuecd-0.2.6.iso /mnt -o loop

I then tried to copy the content to a tempory directory but got some
input / output errors. I then compared the md5-sum and found it to be
off.

I used the Heanet (Dublin) mirror so now I'm trying the Belnet (Belgium)
one.

Is it possible to get a server to give you an MD5sum before you download
something? Then of course that assume that wouldn't help much if it get
corrupted along the way. But you could at least you could compare the
one you got at the beginning to the one at the end.

regards,

Chris