[plug] Membership Cards was Update :)

Sham Chukoury chukours at ses.curtin.edu.au
Tue Oct 14 18:17:36 WST 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 11:33, Ben New wrote:
> Well...
>
> I was going to leave this to the longer-term members since I've never
> actually been to any of these meetings, but since nobody else has jumped
> on board...  but anyway, find a name tag here (png and svg+xml:sodipodi
> formats):
>
> http://www.leftclick.com.au/private/plug/plug-nametag-template-v001.png
> http://www.leftclick.com.au/private/plug/plug-nametag-template-v001.svg
>
> I went for the blue background because it went with the skyline of
> Perth... but I wont be offended if anyone tells me its crap because it
> took me all of about 3 minutes to do.  If you do want to use it, modify
> it, or whatever, please feel free.

/me throws in more stuff & ideas...

Check out http://eleusis.f2o.org/exp/plug/

The site from which the 'high res tux' image came from seems to be down
now. :( Also, consider that the 'Plug' is a highly modified image from
Dick Smith Electronics' online catalogue, so... might consider using
another plug image. ;P

§:)