[plug] Partimage boot disk or cd

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Oct 15 17:22:39 WST 2003

Thanks guys,

 That did work... until I got to the next step and it failed on
something else.

Anyway I ended up downloading:

http://kisocd.sourceforge.net/files_misc/kisocd-0.6.3.tar.gz

and trying to ./configure that

it gets so far then spits out:

checking for QT ... configure error: QT-1.3 (libraries) not found.
Please check your installation.

I've installed the debian package: libqt3-compat 3.2.1-5
Qt 1.x and 2.x compatibility includes

so I assume I'm missing some libraries or headers.

I'm using Debian unstable and can't seen to find anything else in the
apt-cache that would give me what I need (although I'm not 100% on what
I'm actually looking for)

Please let me know if your have any ideas on how to resolve this
dependency.

regards,

Chris Caston