[plug] Partimage boot disk or cd

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Thu Oct 16 12:03:50 WST 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 11:39, Chris Caston wrote:
> Okay,
>
> Ultraiso seems to do what I want and DOES run under WINE.
>
> I have just created the iso and now will try burning and booting it.
>
> regards,
>
> Chris

The boot booted fine but when I tried I noted there was a error message
during boot saying something along the lines of:

DOS- partition - Not a dynamic disk

Trying to restore the image in partimage gave me an error saying there
was an invalid level of compression.

The same image form my EXT3 drive worked fine.
Perhaps I will see if there are some more options under ultraISO.

regards,

Chris