[plug] Membership Cards was Update :)

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 17 19:25:09 WST 2003

In message <20031017111507.GK10160 at erdos.home>
on Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 07:15:07PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 06:21:32PM +0800, Ville Johansson wrote:
> But ... would it be possible to change the text at the bottom to
> "Perth Linux Users' Group"?  (Reasoning:
> http://www.angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif)

Yeah, I love that. But in one sense, "user group" should really be fine
(like in "passenger terminal", "knife drawer", "cat haven", "book
shelf"), though it differs from the title graphic on the PLUG website.
I imagine the ranking of "correctness" would be something like this:

1/ Perth Linux Users' Group <- Website logo
2/ Perth Linux User Group <- Most common usage for other clubs AFAIK
3/ Perth Linux Users Group <- Online Rules of Incorporation / website title
4/ Perth Linux User's Group <- Point of inception