[plug] Membership Cards was Update :)

Ben New benplug at leftclick.com.au
Fri Oct 17 21:40:10 WST 2003

Paul Arch wrote:
> Here is another for people to ponder - thank my fiance for this one :)
>
> http://sdmgroup.com.au/plug/plugmember.jpg
>
> cheers
>
> Paul

I vote we go with this one :-)  The traced skyline will print up much
better than a photo will.  Definitely professional.

With just one change, make the font size for the name bigger.  After
all, that is what it's for, so that other people can read your name ;-)
  The membership type could be smaller to make room I guess.

Otherwise it's all good imho.  Obviously a bit of work went into it :-)
Glad I hadn't got round to updating mine!

Ben

PS-
I quickly read a few of the posts on this thread and I'd just like to
say I originally had "user" then looked at the website and somehow
managed to add the "'" and the "s" in the wrong order...  :-\  d'oh  And
normally I'm so anal about speling grammar and!

PPS-
Try saying the name of this group, with the "s" on the 3rd word, in a
Daffy Duck voice (-:

--
Ben @ Leftclick
http://www.leftclick.com.au/