[plug] Office 2003 review

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sun Oct 19 23:24:54 WST 2003

I would be interested in hearing how many OpenOffice users are out
there. Obviously every system I sell comes with OO.o but a lot of places
don't give the customer an Office suite unless they buy MS Office.

Instead of wasting $239ex on Office 2003 basic edition. Use
OpenOffice.org for free and sponsor a child in a developing nation for a
year.

regards,

Chris Caston