[plug] Membership Cards was Update :)

Tony Breeds magni at plug.linux.org.au
Tue Oct 21 10:29:36 WST 2003

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 10:50:01AM +0800, Ben Jensz wrote:
> Kimberly Shelt wrote:
>
> >Thats another thing that has just stopped cold I think ?
> >
> >The PLUG logo ?.. I remember seeing it at one of the talks (Tony's) way
> >back..
> >The black swan/electric cable thing.
> >
> >What has happened to that ?.
> >

> Whatever happened to PLUG getting a bank account?  I personally think
> that should be higher on the agenda than a membership card.  If PLUG had
> a bank account, it would mean that people could become financial members
> without having to come along to meetings (which is physically impossible
> for some of us).

Both of these will be sorted out ebfore the next AGM, at which point
members will be able to get cards.  If all goes well then maybe they'll
even be available on the day/night.

We'll keep you posted as things progress.

Yours Tony

        Linux.Conf.AU       http://conf.linux.org.au/
        Jan 12-17 2004      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!