[plug] IE Download

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Wed Oct 22 09:10:24 WST 2003

Mike Holland wrote:

>And if Microsoft told you to jump off a cliff ... ?
>Come on, you *know* all that junk in the click-wraps is utterly
>unenforceable, illegal, and a complete bluff. Well, some of it anyway.
>   Did you pull it out of respect for MicroSoft, or from fear of
>retribution?

Basically we don't want anything at all thats not completely above board
or give anyone an excuse to say anything about anything.  Its taken us
several years to get to the stage where we are now, so we don't want any
legitimate complaints going to our sponsor about anything.

On the plus side, it freed up 35Gb of space as well... :oP

/ Ben