[plug] World Solar Challenge

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Sun Oct 26 19:31:58 WST 2003

Hi folks,

As you know I'm carrying a dish around Oz. Tonight I'm sitting on the
side of the road with the dish and a couple of geeks sitting around the
table, updating websites and sending emails.

You can read about our exploits on the World Solar Challenge on the
sungroper website at:

	<http://www.sungroper.asn.au/>

Cheers,

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S31:32'13" - E137:07'40" (Middle of nowhere, SA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..