[OT][plug] Interesting article I think

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Tue Oct 28 13:02:42 WST 2003

>Sounds painful and not at all legal, except in Africa perhaps (and maybe
>Central Asia). ;-)

>a big juicy tomato

>Make lunch, not war.

What I meant, John, was that there should be no chance of anyone think that
the poster exemplified sexism, racism, communism, or indeed any other *ism
that anyone can think of. These things are probably far too controversial.
:)

Nominal males may have posters of nominal females, fully clothed, so Anna
Kournikova in her tennis clothes are out, but Mother Theresa may be in, as
long as you do not refer to her religion, only her works, because that's
another *ism.   ;)  (Bless professor Political and his invention of
Correctness)   ;)

RichardM