[plug] End of year festivities

Tony Breeds magni at plug.linux.org.au
Tue Oct 28 15:57:51 WST 2003

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 12:20:59PM +1000, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
> Not being here last yet for this festive season..
>
> I was wondering "if" PLUG has previously or would like
> to consider this year, getting to gether in Dec sometime
> for festive celebrations ?

We don't normally but this sounds like a great way to kill 2 birds with
one stone.

At last nights committee meeting we discussed it and came up with the
idea of an AGM -> Social event.

How does Sunday Dec 7th sound to all.

I was thinking get the AGM outta the way and them have a BBQ/drinkies.

If this sounds good then let the me (or the committee) know and we'll
get the balls rolling.

Yours Tony

        Linux.Conf.AU       http://conf.linux.org.au/
        Jan 12-17 2004      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!