[plug] Interesting article I think

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Oct 28 23:40:16 WST 2003

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 11:21:05PM +0800, bob wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 05:21 am, John Clayton wrote:
> > Does that mean Sarah Michelle Gellar for the boys and Alison Hannigan
> > (Willow the lesbian witch) for the girls?
>
> Ok, just for that its time for some Weird Al ! (that mentions Ms Gellar)
>
> What y'all wanna do?

Be happy.

> Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers

Just code enough to not break all the time.

> Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers?

Who has time ??

> 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard?
> Workin' at a desk with a dumb little placard?

I wish ..

> Yeah, payin' the bills with my mad programming skills

Bah...no one pays..

> Defraggin' my hard drive for thrills

Wot ??.. I don't do that.. cause I don't know the
*nix command :):)

> I got me a hundred gigabytes of RAM

256

> I never feed trolls and I don't read spam

I am a troll and I am Spam Queen ..

> Installed a T1 line in my house

does dialup count ??

> Always at my PC, double - clickin' on my mizouse

One out of two.

> Upgrade my system at least twice a day

Build something new for the mag..

> I'm strictly plug - and - play, I ain't afraid of Y2K

I did the Y2k "command centre" in Amsterdam.. mobile
special phone..NOT linked to normal mobile networks,
Big fat fibre link from home to the uni ..  and all..
I am over that :)

> I'm down with Bill Gates, I call him "Money" for short
> I phone him up at home and I make him do my tech support

I am going to invite himto a conf .. LCA2004 ?

> It's all about the Pentiums, what?

486 DX 66 :)

> You've gotta be the dumbest newbie I've ever seen
> You've got white - out all over your screen

I did that once !!!

> You think your Commodore 64 is really neato

AmiZilla rox!

> What kinda chip you got in there, a Dorito?

Munch

> You're usin' a 286? Don't make me laugh

See above..

> Your Windows boots up in what, a day and a half?

Doesnt

> You could back up your whole hard drive on a floppy diskette

I installed slackware on 11 or was it 17..once upon a time..

> You're the biggest joke on the Internet

My skin is tuffer than that !! :)

> Your database is a disaster

You will use it to search.. I know :):)

> You're waxin' your modem, tryin' to make it go faster

I covered it with silver paper.. it helps.. really :)

> Hey fella, I bet you're still livin' in your parents' cellar

My parents live on a boat..too wet for a cellar..

> Downloadin' pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar

Who..

> And postin' "Me too!" like some brain - dead AOL - er

Me too . :)

> I should do the world a favor and cap you like Old Yeller

else die !!!!

> You're just about as useless as jpegs to Hellen Keller

Thats really not nice..

> It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby)
Yeah

> It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby)
Yeah

> It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby)
Yeah

> It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby)
Yeah

> Now, what y'all wanna do?

Arrghhh..this sounds like..
Do you really, really, really want to delete this file..

YES !!!!

MK