[plug] PHP Mailing App and message wrap

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 29 07:26:11 WST 2003

I currently have a PHP mailing app for a web site that sends a message to
one of 3 predefined recipients. I have it all working except getting the
text to wrap in the email. The multiline text box in the HTML form has
wrap="PHYSICAL" which wraps the text appropriately when typed in but the
email message sent still doesn't wrap the text in the email. Each line
appears on 1 line till the email client automatically wraps it. The text
box is set at 80 columns which i think is adequet for wrapping. I just want
it to automatically wrap.
Thanks
Tim

weirdo AT linuxalien DOT tk
Dot TK ambassador #24084 - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo AT linuxalien DOT tk

Riverton, Perth, WA