[plug] Interesting article I think

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Wed Oct 29 12:58:20 WST 2003

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 12:18:33PM +0800, Tim Bowden wrote:

> I reckon Kim is going to announce the timing for hard copy...
> (Christmas Issue?) Any other bets?

Sadly you are wrong.. whilst I would "love" to be able to do
that.. to be honest, still no financial support..

so online it is.. maybe next year ?

I do not want to go for a small, crappy non glossy half hearted job..
(and so far most support has been with me on this).

Doing this..
.. brings, what is a great mag, down in the Linux communities estimations.
..causes the knockers to knock Linux/OSS even more.
and would probably put off any number of would be advertisers/sponsors.

Sorry..

Kim