[plug] DSL-500

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Mon Sep 1 11:15:19 WST 2003

I've got a DSL-500 that is sitting in the cupboard at the moment
collecting dust that I was using before I moved to an area without ADSL
(*sighs*).

Basically the firewalling is just NAT.  You can do port redirection etc,
set an internal IP to be the DMZ etc.  I've never done anything fancy
with it myself.  Mine is a generation 1 DSL-500 though, so I don't know
what the changes have been with the generation 2.

/ Ben