[plug] PLUG list -> RSS feed

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Tue Sep 2 10:43:01 WST 2003

Which would probably mean that this stuff would need be embedded in form
values which are posted from a HTML message composition page but then we
just have it looking even more like webmail.

 Either that or the values would need to be somehow passed to the e-mail
client but alas the only
 mailto: parameter options that I know about currently that can be
implemented in HTML and javascript are CC, BBC, SUBJECT and BODY TEXT
and ISO latin-1 anti-spam encoding for obfuscation of the e-mail
address.

So perhaps I should go digging through w3c specifications to see if we
can also support the In-Reply-to and reference headers.

Either that or they could be appended to the subject or body using
escape characters or quotes (so that they don't get mixed up and can be
removed from the text body that gets posted) that will be interpreted
and used by a script on the RSS feed server

This may or not make sense (;

--
Chris Caston

Director
Aptitude Technology
http://www.aptitudetech.com.au
ABN: 51614966828

ph: (08) 9443 9418
mobile: 0422 978315

chris at debian:~$ host security.microsoft.com
security.microsoft.com does not exist (Authoritative answer)