[plug] Nvidia display mapping swap

Mungo TheB mungotheb at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 11:20:00 WST 2003

thanks Cameron
but I have done the screen swapping thing (thats why I said no to swapping
screen/cables)
But might go back to the cable thing (now I solved another relative thing)

BUT you have given me stuff to check (about KDE)
havent been checking other wm to see if that might be causing it (if is, I
dont know what I'll do about it)

Easy answer is I could get by if need be.
the REAL answer is WHY IS IT SO :)
And I want it MY WAY :))

MungoTheB