[plug] Looks like the Internet just Exploded

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 4 09:09:17 WST 2003

> Yes, Kununurra one of the new northern suburbs,...far northern suburbs, no
>
> far, far, far northern suburbs. Just like the new eastern suburb, called?
> Adelaide!
>
> No power failure, and no internet problem around Karrinyup, Stirling,
> Balcatta.

I've been to Kununurra so I know where it is. I wasn't suggesting the powercut
affected areas that far north. My point was that if a large area of Perth
went down, then maybe some important part of the WA internet infrastructure
stopped working.

If Karrinyup and Stirling were OK then my powercut was probably just local and
the timing was a coincidence.

--
> eatapple
core dump