[plug] lm_sensors

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Thu Sep 4 10:31:20 WST 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to get lm_sensors to pick up a hardware monitoring chip.

I'm running Mandrake 9.1 on it and the lm_sensors 2.7.0 Mandrake RPM
(with all of the dependencies).  The board is an Asrock M266A
motherboard with a Winbond W83697HF chip which has apparently been
supported since version 2.1.0 of lm_sensors.

I've gotten it running on a different machine before with lm_sensors
2.5.5 (a Red Hat box) with a different chipset and it works fine.

I've loaded the i2c module (i.e. modprobe i2c-proc) but it just says
"Sensors not found!" everytime when running sensors (even when
specifying the chip).

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Ben