[plug] Religious debate - editor wars

indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 4 11:02:08 WST 2003

They appear to have a trial version available from
the link on this page

http://www.slickedit.com/purchase/pu_purchinfo.php

It's 30 days and wants your MAC addy, but it's probably
the best way to see if it does what you need.

Incidentally, what is it you find lacking in the usual
crop of editors?

Indy

--
Indranath Neogy