[plug] [OT] Mini-ITX Cases

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Fri Sep 5 17:02:12 WST 2003

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 19:37, Ari Finander wrote:
> Dropping the folks at www.below-0.com, www,coolpc.com.au, or
> www.thunderbirdcomputing.com.au a line might be worth it as they sometimes
> have been able to order speciality items for me.

Thanks! I'll check 'em out.

I ended up actually contacting Morex (I was inspired that day), and soon after
was in contact with the official wholesaler within Australia, who were very
co-operative (and even had the newer model cases). I'm now waiting for their
September updated price list - and a bunch of money free of bills.  ;_;