[plug] Monitor triping out over web site!?

bob bob at fots.org.au
Sat Sep 6 14:38:49 WST 2003

Very strange behaviour with mozilla 1.3 and this site...
http://heini.museum.wa.gov.au/frogwatch/pages/froginfosheets/moaning.html

Monitor starts tripping (blank, click, resync) when the page loads. I
thought at first it was some HT flashover so I switched off and dusted
(wasn't too bad so I thought bugger :() put it back in place and the
problem is still evident (argh!) so in between blanks I started to do an
orderly shutdown... lo and behold when mozilla shuts down the symptom goes
away... reload pages I was looking at and trace it to the link above.

About the only thing I can see on the page that is even vaguely different is
the QT .mov link. About the only thing I can think of thats happening is
the QT is trying to change the screen res and failing (?!?)

Google hasn't been much help... anyone seen anything like this?
--
Don't tell me how hard you work.  Tell me how much you get done.
		-- James J. Ling