[plug] Debian non-us mirror from westnet

Dean Holland speedster at westnet.com.au
Mon Sep 8 17:55:03 WST 2003

Hi Alan,

The apt-proxy on mirror.wa.3fl.net *should* have non-US as part of it, the
lines that should go in sources.list can be found on
http://mirror.wa.3fl.net/?themirror

deb http://mirror.wa.3fl.net:9999/main/ stable main
deb http://mirror.wa.3fl.net:9999/security/ stable/updates main contrib
deb http://mirror.wa.3fl.net:9999/non-US/ stable/non-US main

If it doesn't seem to be proxying non-US requests properly, drop us an email
at mirror at mirror.3fl.net and we'll take a look at why it isn't.

Regards
Dean