[plug] Can you recommend a book on learning Linux?

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Sep 8 18:01:54 WST 2003

Linux for the Rest of Us by Mark Rais (http://www.reallylinux.com/) has
been recommended and commendably reviewed by a number of people. It was
on /. but I can't find it at the mo'.

Rais' previous book, "Getting Linux Onto the Desktop: A Small Business
Guide"
http://www.reallylinux.com/docs/desktop.shtml also received good reviews.

I have not got a copy of either, but they are what I would go looking
for if window shopping.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
www.decisions-and-designs.com.au/jacqueline

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.computerangels.org.au)