[plug] airsnort

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Tue Sep 9 09:29:58 WST 2003

After a few hours of recompiling I have finally managed to get a
compiled orinoco driver with the monitor patch which doesn't
work...gahhhh

I can modprobe the module but it does nothing, it doesn't seem to bind
with the card??

Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

Adam.

--
Adam Hewitt - CCNA, LCP
Senior Network Engineer

PO BOX 829 Claremont, Western Australia 6910
Suite 1/278 Stirling Highway, Claremont WA 6010
        Telephone: +61 8 9383 1800    Facsimile: +61 8 9383 2818
        Email: adam.hewitt at globaldial.com Website: www.globaldial.com
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify us via email at info at globaldial.com