[plug] Synching Evolution with a Nokia 7210

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Tue Sep 9 22:37:29 WST 2003

Hi all,

I've done some Googling and it has revealed nothing useful.

I'm just wondering whether its possible to sync Evolution's calendar
with the "Organiser" data on a Nokia mobile (when connecting it via the
connectivity adapter cable).  I understand under Windows you'd have to
use Nokia's PC Suite software to do it with LookOut.  I haven't got the
cable yet, so I can't test it as, but I'd like find out whether its
possible before wasting money on something that might end up only being
able to be used with LookOut under Windows.

TIA. :)

/ Ben