[plug] List Administrator

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Thu Sep 11 20:41:02 WST 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 19:26, James Devenish wrote:
> In message <1063246190.1031.1215.camel at latte.internal.itmaze.com.au>
> on Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 10:09:50AM +0800, Onno Benschop wrote:
> > Anyone?
>
> Matt Kemner was the last person to admit to being the list administrator
> (he posted this fact to the list itself

I did find that message - searching for the word "waves" would you
believe?

> you sent to the list about the list :).

Actually, Michelle Huma sparked the response that I found when she asked
for Craig to help her unsubscribe from the list, but further
investigation sparked by your message found yet another reference to the
same Matt, as a result of my comment about email addresses being visible
on the archives :-)

Acting on his waving, I did in fact contact Matt Kemner, but I'm
guessing he's a busy boy, because I've not yet had the pleasure of a
response to my message to him :-(

Hi Matt!

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S15:51'18" - E128:45'05" (Crossing Falls, Kununurra, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..