[plug] Administrivia: Switching to MailMan

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Fri Sep 12 15:32:49 WST 2003

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:24:30PM +0800, Matt Kemner wrote:
| On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, quoth Matt Kemner:
|
| > Assuming everything goes to plan, plug at plug will shortly be running on
| > MailMan,
|
| Everyone still here?
|
| :)

Yup, but you killed my procmail filter by changing the Reply-To (now
says plug at mail.plug rather than plug at plug)...

ObOnTopic:  have just been ripping some CDs and attempted to speed the
process up by using 3 CD-ROM drives simultaneously on one machine.
After totally pegging the CPU (Athlon 2600!) for a while two of the
drives (hdc and hdd, on the same IDE channel) have now given up entirely
with "SCSI" *ahem* errors and further attempts to read from either drive
have been an exercise in futility.  Just a little rant :)

SCSI transport error: timeout waiting to read packet

scsi_read error: sector=32989 length=3 retry=2
                 Sense key: 0 ASC: 0 ASCQ: 0
                 Transport error: Error reading command from device
                 System error: Success

Cameron.