[plug] distro question: 'standard'?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:39:34 WST 2003

I think either SuSE or Libranet are the way to go, shes light on for hdd
space, so Libranet may perhaps be the better option in the long run. I find
SuSE very good when I was  newbie, the other distros have a habit of
overwriting the standard tools, where as SuSE provides both in my
experience.

Make lunch, not war.