[plug] "Digital asset management" for Linux?

Sacha Schlegel schlegel at cs.curtin.edu.au
Tue Sep 16 19:26:07 WST 2003

Hi James

I once found a java tool that allowed me to write metadata into the
image file. There is a comment place within an image "binary" and thats,
I found, a very good place to write metadata. There was also a apache
module which could get the info out of an image. Unfortunately I cannot
find that tool right now.

Here is a link I was checking back then. The tool I was checking out was
def. in the domain of metadata.

http://home.wlu.edu/~blackmerh/meta/images.html

Hope you find anything.

Sacha