[plug] distro question: 'standard'?

Patrick Tehvand patrick at carey.wa.edu.au
Wed Sep 17 13:18:43 WST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 13:10, John Knight wrote:
> Given they are a small company, I might. I'm trying out the classic first,
> if I'm fully impressed with the way it handles things, then I may just
> purchase the fully fledged version (KDE 3.1 would be nice.....)

By the look of things you could just update to 3.1 by adding in an extra
entry into the sources.list.

But I'm all for supporting the "little" players with what my wife likes
to term my 'linux activist' $.

--
Patrick Tehvand
IT Department,

Member - Society of Linux Professionals (WA)

support running on Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike).
13:15:47 up 6 days, 1:01, 6 users, load average: 0.22, 0.36, 0.40