[plug] loan calculation software

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Thu Sep 18 12:36:22 WST 2003

Hi All,

I am trying to find a program that will allow me to keep track of how
much I have left of a personal loan, but it needs to have these
functions:

* Allow me to change the interest rate and automatically update the
payments required and the balance of the loan

* allow me to make extra payments

* Give me a payout figure if I wanted to pay the remaining out at
anytime throughout the loan.

Does anyone know of software that can do this without me having to
calculate it all myself? I am no accountant and to me the words
'compound interest' means an obsession with army bases and prisons...

Cheers,

Adam.