[plug] programming

Ben New ben at leftclick.com.au
Thu Sep 18 14:21:46 WST 2003

How so?

I've never seen a desktop application written in Perl...  I have seen it
used it in many places as a data filter, such as between a form and a db
or filesys, or between a db or fs and a report, or between a form and
sendmail (etc).  The other class I can think of is server application
and I haven't seen too many of them written in Perl either :-)

Maybe that's just how *I've* seen it used before though...  Examples of
other types of apps written in perl anyone?

Ben

P.S. I once heard someone say that Microsoft as a corporation wasn't
evil...  I don't think my comment could compare to that in falseness, no
matter how off the mark I am ;-)