[plug] Glibc 2.3.2 makes it into Debian testing

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Sat Sep 20 19:27:14 WST 2003

James Devenish wrote:
> In message <3F6C35F4.20501 at wasp.net.au>
> on Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 03:11:48PM +0400, Brad Campbell wrote:
>
>><holds breath while system upgrades and hopes that nothing breaks>
>

> If your system dies and you can't e-mail us, send up a flare to let us
> know ;-)

Not quite sure you'd see a flare if I sent one from up here..
I could always use one of the <ack cough spit> windows boxes though :p)

Actually, it's about time 2.3.2 made it in, it's been holding up a lot
of packages. Have to brace myself for the pending flood of package
upgrades over the next couple of days.
Having said that. Having it held back until it was pretty right has also
sheltered me from alot of the issues that the early adopters had.
(I use win4lin and there were a number of issues with it an 2.3.2, also
with wine)

Brad