[plug] Please help.. i'm desperate

Daniel Pearson gpearson at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 21 15:53:24 WST 2003

Hi Leon,
I've tried each phone socket thats on the phoneline with the ADSL. There are
4 wall sockets, IIRC. One with a panasonic phone (cradle + phone is
unplugged, and battery has been worn down - this one is pretty much out of
use), another with a Panasonic phone (2 d-link mf filters on it), another
with a standard telstra wall phone (2 dlink mf filter), and the other is the
one with nothing on it, that the modem currently connects through.

Haven't opened them up yet, as i'm not really experienced in that area. My
mate is a sparky, would it be worth getting him to come around and take a
look?

Cheers,
Daniel

*Note: sent to PLUG as when I sent to Leon I got an email from Postfix
stating;
<leon at brooks.fdns.net>: host mail.brooks.fdns.net[202.72.177.11] said: 504
    <disturbed>: Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname