[plug] promise PDC20267 WAS: Debian Driver Disks

Andrew Carson acarson at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 23 09:25:04 WST 2003

Thanks for the response earlier (sorry, not at home now and using webmail to
write this, so not sure who wrote it)  but it seems I was barking up the wrong
tree.. getting deb driver disks and "disk with driver in boot directory"
confused.  So now the question is, has anyone successfully installed Deb on a
box with the promise PDC20267 raid controller?  Just a pointer in the right
direction would be muchly appreciated.  I believe this controller is supported
under linux, but woody doesnt see it during install.

Thanks heaps,

Andrew.