[plug] Recommended computer store

Dirk Modrow dirk.modrow at aesltd.com.au
Tue Sep 23 15:49:59 WST 2003

I dont have a web page but my phone is telstra compliant :) you can buy off
me ;) my favoret web page that i dont think was linux happy was that one
politician mm rather outspoken cant recall exactly who white hair etc
3million on a web page ... and it had flaws in it. The PLE page is a pretty
shitty layout n looks but supose its functional ... and Quintin PLE works on
volume so rudeness is ok i mean they are dam cheap so sometimes we all end
up there ;(