[plug] Wanna help ?

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Sep 23 18:44:59 WST 2003

Some of you may know I am up in Kalgoorlie at the moment looking after my mum..
so I have been checking in to mail extra less frequently than usuall.. and I am
amazed to see the traffic on the plug list over the last week or so :)

Tis great....

I had a bit of a thought.. in as much as....

if only a few of you wrote for linmagau with such fervour or verbosity as
you do on the list the mag would be bursting at the seams each month..:)

This month, due to being here in Kalg, I have done much less work for the mag
than usual and I am a tad worried about this month content being up to scratch
when compared to the previous months..

So....

Think about it guys/gals..

Got any tips and hints hanging about your hd's ?
Want to rant about an issue close to your heart ?
Found something fun that other Luggers (across the country ) might enjoy ?
Written some piece of wierd code you want to share ?
Know of someone who I should contact ?
Good links ?

This list is endless..

I would very much appreciate any suggestions, any of you have for inclusions
in the coming, or future issues..

Kim (covered in red, red dust) :)
--
http://www.linmagau.org