[plug] uwa unstable debian mirror out of sync?

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue Sep 23 19:40:49 WST 2003

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 06:00:06AM +0800, Pabs wrote:
> Running sid over here, I noted that apt-get was retrieving new packages
> from ftp.wa.au.debian.org, instead of uwa. It is configured to try uwa
> first. So does this mean that the uwa mirror is out of sync?

ftp.wa.au.debian.org being an official mirror is probably push
updated from master.debian.org - so will always be up-to-date.

UWA probably sync's a couple of times a day (pull mirror), so could
be several hours out of date at any given point in time.

Both are on WAIX so you shouldn't need to worry too much, surely? :)

Regards,

Bernard.
PS, your clock is roughly 12 hours out too it seems :)

--
 Bernard Blackham
 bernard at blackham dot com dot au