[plug] Recommended computer store

Ben New ben at leftclick.com.au
Wed Sep 24 14:02:04 WST 2003

Know I'm a bit late on the thread, but I always go to OmniVision in Mt
Pleasant (nr Canning Bridge).

Very professional outfit, they know their stuff, and are not anti-Linux
(they don't push it per se, but they realise it is a better system
;-)).  Have been going there for over 5 years now and no complaints,
they are always happy to help out post-sale with any hardware questions
etc.  And they stock Epox, one of the best value brands of mobo imho :-)

Regards,
Ben