[plug] open source video (burglar) surveillance

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Thu Sep 25 08:32:34 WST 2003

So can one use video capture cards with Linux?

regards,

Chris

--
Chris Caston

Manager and technician
Aptitude Technology
http://www.aptitudetech.com.au
ABN: 51614966828

ph: (08) 9478 1530
mobile: 0422 978315

chris at debian:~$ host security.microsoft.com
security.microsoft.com does not exist (Authoritative answer)