[plug] gcc :Which files?

J & J Powell cosmos at avon.net.au
Thu Sep 25 11:48:17 WST 2003

Hello People,

I'm trying to compile a C program using gcc in Mandrake 9.1.
However, won't work because I've got 'no input files'
Obviously, something is missing and I need to install some extra files.
Does any one know what files I need to install?

And while I'm at it........ does anyone know how to successfully install all
the files required to run KDevelop?

Help would be very, very much appreciated. I'm trying to do IMPOSSIBLE
murdoch assignment, which becomes really impossible when you can't even get
setup right.

Bye Janice