[plug] Recommended computer store

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Sat Sep 27 07:32:29 WST 2003

Ok, so I'm very late. Still, i will release my secret. Compare prices at
multiple stores then ph Syncrho. Nice prices, web site is normally
uptodate, and a hardware problem can quickly be resolved. They have a test
rig that they can drop hardware into very quickly and i usually spend no
more than 5 minutes in there, except when starting at new matrix screen
saver. Most of the workers are Asian but are easy to understand.
www.syncrhoe.com
Enjoy :)
Tim
At 13:43 23/09/2003 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>  what computer store can people recommend that have good prices on basic
> computer systems ? Locally would be better :)
>

>  Cheers,
>
>  Paul

weirdo AT linuxalien DOT tk
Dot TK ambassador #24084 - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo AT linuxalien DOT tk

Riverton, Perth, WA