[plug] Possible BBQ & FISH !

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sat Sep 27 18:18:49 WST 2003

Hi Chris..

Did you get any feedback from the PLUG folk about this..
(and yes I realise I am responding to the list...)
just in case you all need a prod..and have forgotten to
email Chris :)

I think it is a great idea.. and would love to come along..
take some photos.. do the media thing etc :)

Regards the fishing.. whilst in Kalgoorlie these last few
weeks, we went to Kambalda (small nickel mining town 35k from Kalg)

they had a "fishing comp" in the local pool.. lol

During winter they let the pool go all green and icky.. then toss
in 200 plus fish of varying kinds.. and get the folks down to
try their luck..

Things people do in the country :):)

Kim