[plug] knoppix3.2

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Sep 28 14:15:55 WST 2003

Just ran a copy of the knoppix3.2 (supplied on PC World Mag), and I must say I was impressed with it's performance (this running on an IBM System w/ 1GHZ CPU and 256MB RAM).  It pickup up everything okay, except the USB memory key.  Has anyone had any experience with this?  I would like if possible to have the system store it's settings on the memory key and data.
Thought I might compare the OS with the Lindows I got from another mag.

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby