[plug] TV on Debian

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Mon Sep 29 17:13:24 WST 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 17:06, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 05:01:55PM +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
> > Unfortunately, there is more TV on Debian than Debian on TV.
>
> Then we should make sure the relevant "local" free to air stations are
> aware of the distro day coming up very soon ???

Yes. What angle should we use? Will it be to cheap use the recent
Lovsan/Welchia, So-big, Swen outbreaks to present Linux as an
alternative?

If we can't get the commercial networks to show something then I can
assure you that it is not to difficult to go with channel 31. We can
even use their equipment to produce something as long as they maintain
ownership of the work.