[plug] LinMagAu goodnight :(

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 07:02:43 WST 2004

Kim I'm willing to help.. but I too couldn't do all of it..

Surely being about OSS then we must be able to split the load just like FOSS
normally does???  Same theory.. slightly different implamentation...

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)